Tangorin is an English ⇆ Japanese offline dictionary designed to return the most relevant and complete definitions with as few taps as possible.
No internet connection required!
• Switch between displaying readings in kana or rōmaji.
• Single input search working with English and/or Japanese (rōmaji, hiragana, katakana, kanji).
• One tap on an entry brings up details without navigating away from results.
• Search results ordered by relevance and frequency of use.
• Keywords highlighting.
• Completely offline denshi jisho.
• Adjustable font size.
WORDS DICTIONARY: 170,534 words and phrases
• Alternative readings, writings, and meanings grouped into single entries.
• Inline example sentences and kanji details.
• Loanwords with language attribution.
• Synonyms, related words and antonyms.
• IT specialized glossary included.
• Reading and writing restrictions.
KANJI DICTIONARY: 13,108 character definitions
• Stroke order diagrams.
• Example compounds ordered by reading.
• Radical, number of strokes, SKIP, and Jōyō Kanji details.
EXAMPLE SENTENCES: 169,753 Japanese-English sentence pairs
• Words decomposition and part of speech definition.
• Furigana for words containing kanji.
Tangorin Japanese Dictionary is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-08. The program can be installed on Android.
Tangorin Japanese Dictionary (version 1.5.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 66 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.